The Practice accepts new patients who live within its boundary area
which is the triangle bounded by the River Avon,
River Leam and Grand Union Canal in the north, the Banbury Road in the
west and the Fosse Way in the east. This includes South
Leamington, Whitnash, Warwick Gates, Myton Road to Bridge End, Sydenham,
Radford Semele and Bishops Tachbrook. The practice does not discriminate on any
grounds whatsoever. When joining the practice, all patients will need to
complete a new patient registration form. New patients can specify a
A map of the Practice area is shown below.
How To Register at Whitnash Medical Centre:
There are certain requirements for you to become registered at this practice and they are as follows:
- You need to be living within our Practice Area, see map above.
- We need your NHS number and you can obtain this from your NHS Medical Card or contact your previous GP surgery and ask them for it.
- If you are aged 16 or above, you will need to provide one form of identification listed below so that we can be sure you are who you say you are and that we record your details accurately:
- Driving License
- Utility Bill with your name & current address on it
- Inland Revenue documents such as P60 with your current address on it
- NHS medical card
- You will need to complete a registration form and New Patient Questionnaire, available from reception. You will also need to fill this out for any of your children aged under 16 that you are registering with us.
- We would like all our patients (including children) to attend for a New Patient Check with one of our nurses and reception staff will make an appointment for you.
- If you require to see a GP urgently before you can provide or undertake any of the above, this will be possible but you will need to arrive 15 minutes earlier for your appointment to complete the registration documents, including the New Patient Questionnaire and ensure you know your NHS number in order to be seen. You will remain registered as a temporary resident until you fulfil the above criteria.
Please ensure you take one of our Practice Leaflets home with you or visit the Patient Information page of this website to print one off.
110 Coppice Road
Tel: 01926 316711
Fax: 01926 427260